Mission: PrayerLink is a network of Southern Baptist prayer leaders which seeks to foster a culture of Kingdom-focused prayer toward revival and spiritual awakening throughout SBC life and beyond.
Foster “one-accord” prayer experiences and a praying culture within the PrayerLink community and beyond.
Identify, embrace, develop and/or network SBC prayer leaders with the PrayerLink community and beyond.
Serve the PrayerLink network, annual PrayerLink gathering/forum, and SBC prayer leaders through the administration and facilitation of PrayerLink meetings, prayer gatherings and collaborative SBC related prayer initiatives and efforts.
1) PrayerLink Leadership Team:
The PrayerLink Leadership team hosts, plans and facilitates the annual forum, prayer gatherings and initiatives and provides overall leadership for the network. (participation by invitation only)
2) PrayerLink Networks:
PrayerLink seeks to enlist, empower and equip several affinity groups to develop their own prayer networks. Currently, these affinity prayer network groups are:
- Local Church Network: Consists of local church pastors, prayer leaders, ministry staff, etc. who provide leadership in prayer through a local church context.
- Associational Network: Consists of associational directors of mission, associational missionaries, prayer leaders and associational staff who provide leadership in prayer through an associational ministry context.
- SBC Entity/State/Ethnic Fellowship Network: Consists of SBC entity, state convention and SBC related ethnic fellowship prayer leaders who are assigned prayer responsibilities in their respective ministry context.
- Prayer Ministries Network: Consists of SBC related prayer leaders who have their own prayer ministry or are involved in prayer mobilization within various ministry avenues and contexts.
3) Annual PrayerLink Gathering/Forum:
Annual network gathering of SBC prayer leaders from across the North America and beyond. Date and location for the 2019 PrayerLink Gathering/Forums is October 3-5 in Pittsburgh, PA. (At present participation is by invitation only.)
4) PrayerLink Experiences and Initiatives:
Kingdom-focused prayer events, initiatives, gatherings, opportunities and experiences held in conjunction with the annual PrayerLink Forum and SBC related meetings and prayer initiatives. These experiences are open to prayer leaders and prayer champions from SBC local churches, associations, state conventions, ethnic fellowships, SBC related prayer ministries and beyond.
2019 PrayerLink Gathering/Forum
OCTOBER 3-5, 2019 • PITTSBURGH, PA
”Father, I desire that they … may be with Me where I am that they may behold my glory.” (John 17:24, NKJV)
In this year’s PrayerLink Gathering/Forum participants will pray together, connect and network, share God’s activity related to prayer mobilization and resources and participate in affinity prayer network discussions related to the future development and expansion of PrayerLink initiatives and networks.
All PrayerLink meetings will be help at the Doubletree, Pittsburgh – Green Tree.
500 Mansfield Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Doubletree, Pittsburgh – Green Tree
500 Mansfield Avenue • Pittsburgh, PA 15205
A special rate of $119 per night (plus taxes, etc) is available to PrayerLink participants. The rate includes a free full breakfast buffet for each person.
The Hilton DoubleTree, Pittsburgh – Green Tree provides a free shuttle to and from the Pittsburgh International Airport.
DoubleTree by Hilton - Green Tree
9 a.m. – 12 p.m. PrayerLink Leadership Team and Network Team Leader Meetings
1 – 6 p.m. PrayerLink Gathering/Forum Begins, followed by dinner at a local restaurant
9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. PrayerLink Gathering/Form, lunch provided
6:30 – 9 p.m. Prayer and Banquet
9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Prayer Experience, lunch provided
2019 PrayerLink Gathering/Forum
Register for the 2019 PrayerLink Gathering/Forum below by clicking Register Now.
NOTE: Registration for The 2019 PrayerLink Gathering/Forum in Pittsburgh is available for SBC Entity, State, Local Church, Associational, Ethnic Fellowship and Prayer Ministry Prayer Leaders who are actively involved in a Southern Baptist Convention affiliated congregation. This also includes any associational leaders, local church pastors and ministry staff, part-time ministry leaders and volunteers who are actively involved in mobilizing prayer in their ministry context.