Mission: PrayerLink is a network of Southern Baptist prayer leaders which seeks to foster a culture of Kingdom-focused prayer toward revival and spiritual awakening throughout SBC life and beyond.
Foster “one-accord” prayer experiences and a praying culture within the PrayerLink community and beyond.
Identify, embrace, develop and/or network SBC prayer leaders with the PrayerLink community and beyond.
Serve the PrayerLink network, annual PrayerLink gathering/forum, and SBC prayer leaders through the administration and facilitation of PrayerLink meetings, prayer gatherings and collaborative SBC related prayer initiatives and efforts.
1) PrayerLink Leadership Team:
The PrayerLink Leadership team hosts, plans and facilitates the annual forum, prayer gatherings and initiatives and provides overall leadership for the network. (participation by invitation only)
2) PrayerLink Networks:
PrayerLink seeks to enlist, empower and equip several affinity groups to develop their own prayer networks. Currently, these affinity prayer network groups are:
- Local Church Network: Consists of local church pastors, prayer leaders, ministry staff, etc. who provide leadership in prayer through a local church context. MORE INFO
- Associational Network: Consists of associational directors of mission, associational missionaries, prayer leaders and associational staff who provide leadership in prayer through an associational ministry context.
- SBC Entity/State/Ethnic Fellowship Network: Consists of SBC entity, state convention and SBC related ethnic fellowship prayer leaders who are assigned prayer responsibilities in their respective ministry context.
- Prayer Ministries Network: Consists of SBC related prayer leaders who have their own prayer ministry or are involved in prayer mobilization within various ministry avenues and contexts.
3) Annual PrayerLink Gathering/Forum:
Annual network gathering of SBC prayer leaders from across the North America and beyond. 2021 PrayerLink Gathering/Forums is will be in Birmingham, AL.
4) PrayerLink Experiences and Initiatives:
Kingdom-focused prayer events, initiatives, gatherings, opportunities and experiences held in conjunction with the annual PrayerLink Forum and SBC related meetings and prayer initiatives. These experiences are open to prayer leaders and prayer champions from SBC local churches, associations, state conventions, ethnic fellowships, SBC related prayer ministries and beyond.
2022 SBC PrayerLink Gathering
September 29 – October 1
Ridgecrest Conference Center, Ridgecrest, NC
Seek Him, Hear from Him and Respond to Him in Obedience
“Joshua told the people, consecrate yourselves, because the Lord will do wonders among you tomorrow.”
Joshua 3:5 CSB
At this year’s PrayerLink Gathering participants will pray, connect, share God’s activity related to prayer mobilization/resources and participate in affinity prayer networks. PrayerLink is back in-person, as well as online! Join us September 29 – October 1 at either Ridgecrest or online via livestream and Zoom for those who can’t be in person or have travel restrictions.
There is a $99 deposit today for all overnight attendees.
Local attendees must phone Ridgecrest to register for the annual meeting.
The drive to Ridgecrest is absolutely breathtaking as you travel through the Blue Ridge Mountains. Ridgecrest is located about 15 miles east of Asheville off of Interstate 40, exit 66. Interstate 26 also intersects in Asheville. It is located in the middle of the Northeast and Southeast Corridors of the United States.
From Interstate 40, take Exit 66 (Ridgecrest).
Turn left (if traveling east) or right (if traveling west) onto Dunsmore Avenue (.2 mi)
Turn right onto Old U.S. 70 (1 mi)
Ridgecrest is on the left.
*Please note: The physical address does not work in most GPS systems and mapping programs. Please use the turn-by-turn directions provided above.
Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
Greensboro/Spartanburg Intnl. Airport (GSP)
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)